H˙sar is located on the east side of Kalsoy just as the other three villages on the island.
H˙sar is the oldest of the villages on Kalsoy.
The church, which is made of stone, was built in 1920.
H˙sar is connected to KlaksvÝk by a ferry that visits the village three times a day. From
H˙sar the other
villages on the island can be reached by bus.
H˙sar has a production of fry. The fry is grown for 1Ż to 2 years. After that it is placed in sea farms where it will grow into fish.